If you are using an Android device, then you should have the Google Play Store app installed on your device. If this is not the case, then you will not be able to access millions of applications on offer. Any Android device will come with pre-installed Google Play Store app. If it is not seen on your phone, you can download it manually.
Step by step guide to download Google Play Store app
The following are the steps involved in downloading the Google Play Store app on an Android device manually.
Enable Unknown Sources Option
- The first step in the process of downloading the Google Play Store app on your device is to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources. For this, tap on the Settings icon on the device.
- Scroll down to locate the Security option and tap on it.
- Scroll down and look for the ‘Unknown sources’ option. You need to tap on it to turn it to the on position. This will allow the device to install the apps from other unknown sources other than the Google Play Store. This is a must if you want to download Google Play Store manually.
- There will be a warning that will pop up on your screen when you open the unknown sources. Make sure you read the warning and then tap on the OK option.
- If the Unknown source option is not turned on, you will not be able to download and install the Play Store manually on your Android device.
Get the latest APK file
The Android apps are offered as APK files. You should download the Google Play store APK file from trusted online sources.
- If your Android device is not in a Wi-Fi zone and you do not have mobile data option, then you can install the Play Store APK file on your desktop or laptop first. Then transfer the APK file to the Android device through Bluetooth option or by connecting the USB cable to the desktop and the device.
- It is very important to make sure that you are getting the latest version of the Play Store APK file and that you are downloading the file from a trusted source.
- If your device is connected to Wi-Fi or has mobile data option, then you can download the Play Store APK file directly on your device. This will save the time and effort of downloading to the desktop and then transferring it to your device.
Use file manager to install Google Play Store
Once you have the Google Play Store APK file downloaded on your Android device, it is now time to install this file. It is important that you first open the file browser to access the file. If you do not have the file browser, then you should first install the ES File Explorer on your device.
- Open the file browser you have on your device and then move on to where you have downloaded the Play Store APK file. It would be on the SD card in the Downloads folder or installed in your devices’ download folder option.
- Locate the Play Store APK file and tap on it. You might see a box to pop up on your screen that would ask you which app that you would like to use. If you get this pop up on your screen, then choose the ‘Package Installer” option.
- You might get some permission change request on the screen. Click on the install option after going through the instructions that come up on the screen.
- The Google Play Store will get installed on your Android device. It will take a few minutes for the whole app to get installed. Once the installation is complete, the device will move on to the home screen.
- You can now find the Google Play Store app on your home screen or in the apps section. Tap on it to gain access to Play Store.
Play Store download for Samsung
Samsung is known as one of the most popular brand that makes latest gadgets including, mobile phones, tablets, PCs, smart watches and many more. Mainly it focuses on the mobile market and it always tries to maximize its features while making its phones available at pocket friendly price. Most of the Samsung phones come with Android OS. As a Google Play Store is one of the Google certified products, all most all android phones are pre loaded with its iconic products like Gmail, Google Play Store, YouTube etc.
As Android apps in Play Store are now available for download on Tizen store, you can still install that using different apps like ACL or Open Mobile. This is app includes with millions of titles of Andriod.com with part of its catalog. In case if you your phone is missing of Google Play Store, you can download it from different devices. In order to download, first you need to prepare your phone for receiving APK file from unknown devices. In order to prepare the phone, you need to go to phone setting> security> tap on it and it will show allow files from unknown devices. Now tap on it. After tapping, it’ll show a warning just hit the OK button. Now your phone is preparing to receive files from unknown sources.
Google Play Store also comes with APK design like other Android Applications. Following these steps you can easily find them on your phone.
- Download Google Play Store APK from trusted source from the internet. If you are not downloaded that APK file from trusted sources, then possibly you’ll face trouble in future. While you are downloading from deceitful sources, they probably alter that APK in the future which is not good news at all. You need an APK that marked by Google and its trusted sites those won’t transfer any type of transfer a duplicate that hasn’t been messed up with.
- If it is not possible from your own device, there is option available to download it from any other sources which case will have to send to your phone. Make sure that, you have made a backup for the APK in future purposes. It will helpful while your phone goes missing.
These are the proven way by which, you can download and use your Google Play Store on your phone.
Play store download for Android APK
Someone can find a couple of ways to download Google Play APK to your device. In order to get download link, you can use chrome extension or website those will specifically download link for you. There are some paid APKs also available these can be used if you have already purchased them from Play Store. While purchasing, you need to check out Google’s term and conditions which are available at the very bottom of the tutorial to check out to see their take on the subject.
If in case, you are likely to download a number of APK files, then it will be a good idea for getting from your browser extension. In such scenario, you need a common APK downloader extension that must be supported in different browsers.
After adding an extension to your desktop browser, now time to enter an email address and it will be stored in the Chrome extension which is associated with your Google Play Account. Also, it will be your device ID for further requests.
In order to grab your device id, download the app which is available in called the name of Device ID and it will bring your Android ID when you’ll open it. In order to make it more viable to associated password will log into APK downloader. After you have finished this stage, now go to Play Store and find out the app you want to download for your device. There you’ll get download option and just click on it. In this way, you will find an APK file has downloaded to your device.
Disable the unknown sources
If you thought that all steps to install play store is over then you need to do one more important thing. Do you remember that you have enabled the unknown source option at first? You should disable it as soon as possible to prevent any unknown files from getting downloaded to your device without your permission.
- Tap on the Settings option on your Android device.
- Scroll to locate the Security options in the Device option and then tap on it.
- Look for the unknown source option in the Settings drop down menu and then tap on it. Here, you need to turn the Unknown Sources to off option.
It is not a bad idea to recheck this box to see if the Unknown Sources option is not turned on.
How to open Google Play Store app account?
If you are new to Google and Google Play Store and do not have a Google account, then you should first open a Play Store account to gain access to the apps offered in the store. The steps involved to open Google account are as follows:
- Go to gmail.com. You will find an option of New User! Register for Google Account or do not have a Google account? Click here option.
- Tap on that option to gain access to the account creation page.
- You will find a lot of fields to be filled like username, password, birth date details, name, country, telephone number, etc. Make sure you fill all the details correctly and click on the create account option at the end of the page.
- Once done, your new Google account is created. You can use this new username and password to login to any of the web based services offered by Google including the Google Play Store app.
To access the Play Store app on your mobile, you need to carry out the following steps.
- Locate the Google Play Store app on your Android device from the apps section and tap on it.
- You will be directed to the Play Store page. Since you are using the Play store for the very first time on your device, you should provide your Google account details to gain entry.
- Key in your email address in the username, type box and then enter the password for this email address in the password type box.
- Make sure that you key in the exact email address and password in the two fields so that you do not face any issues signing in to Play Store account.
- After entering the username and password, tap on the sign in option to gain entry to Play Store app.
- You will now be asked to choose a payment method to make in-app purchases for some of the apps that are not offered for free.
- You can choose to fill in the details now or can skip this step if you do not have any intentions of buying Android apps from the store.
- After this, you will be directed to the Google Play Store app page. Here, you can either search for the free app you are looking for in the search type box seen above or even browse the different categories on offer to find the apps that interest you.
- Just tap on the interested app and from the home page of the app, tap on install option to get the app downloaded and installed on your Android device.
Set up Play Store account
- After creating a new account, now you can easily sign into Google and any type of Android device. It will automatically connect with the device which is being used for the Gmail account that has been signed in.
- Now go to Sync setting. Open the app drawer and find out the Settings. Tab for General and select Accounts& sync.
- Start with the latest Google account. Tap on “Add Account”. It will lead to another page and you can see different accounts have been linked with them.
- Tap on Gmail and password of the account you created recently. Agree on terms and conditions appearing on screen.
- While you are asked to go to Google+, deny it and check the services you want before clicking the right arrow mark.
- On the payment information, the page comes next. Thoroughly select the payment option which is convenient for you. Now tap on continue. After clicking, you’ll land on a screen, where you can choose different payment information. Follow the instructions showing on the screen. After completion, you’ll be taken back to the account link setup page.
- On your account Syncs page, you can select Google Play Store you want to resemble with your Android device. Just check the boxes and here you’ then click on the right arrow.
- Your account has now been set up with your Play Store account.
What to do if your devices show Play Store not found?
There are sometimes users complaining about Play Store is not found in the device you are using. This is the one of the frequently asked questions on Google product forum. Though this is minor, but not finding that with proper time will surely create havoc which shouldn’t be ignored at any cost. For various reasons, someone can get that using a filtering process on the phone or the device you are using or there is a shortcut way available.
- Go to settings > Applications> Select Google Play Store.
- Choose clear cache and Data applications.
- Reboot Google Play Store.
After doing this, now come to the second step.
- Directly Go to system settings> Application Manager> Tap on Google Play Store.
- Tap on uninstall apps.
- Now Google Play Store will return to its factory status.
- When you’ll connect your device with internet, it will automatically start the update.
In this way you can easily found the hidden Google Play Store app if it is invisible.
Reinstalling Play Store app
Some users complain that, they have the Google Play Store on their device, but they are unable to use that. In this scenario, that application needs re-installation. To reinstall, you need to first uninstall your available Google Play Store apps on your phone. To do so,
- Go to device settings> Tap on app manager> select Google Play Store.
- Now you have the option to disable or uninstall completely that app.
- Tap on uninstall button and within a couple seconds your Google Play Store will be uninstalled from your device.
After completing this phase, now time to reinstall Google Play Store. To do so,
- Go to Device setting> Tap on application manager> Choose Google Play Store.
- Make sure that, your device is connected with internet.
- Within a couple of minutes, your Google Play Store will be reinstalled and you can use that as before.
Google Play Store is one of the certified products from Google that available by default in Android OS devices. At the present time there is a neck to neck competition in the technical sector for acquiring the top spot on users’ venerability. Most of the technical giants are always in an attempt to simplify daily lives by imposing different technical advancements. There are a number of brands involved and how they are trying to elevate the standard of human life through technical advancements. This is the reason for which people now deeply use such type of the latest gadgets and apps in order to make their life simpler. Google Play Store is one of such iconic apps that have millions of users around the world. This is the platform of more than two million of apps along with games and eBooks which surely expand users’ intellectual criteria.